Shruti thinks I am a Versatile Blogger and this,coming from her,I am truly truly honored,for she is someone that I have come to admire a lot,in the last year.Thank you,Shruti 🙂 Sorry it took me so long to write this post.
Now the rules:
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post
2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pass the award
Hmmm..now what can I tell you about myself??? Lets see:
1) My hands can’t stay still..I have to keep them busy all the time..even when I am watching TV or reading…I have to keep doing something with my hands-browsing,knitting,crochetting,chopping veggies,painting nails..:D – Or may be its my brain..that needs to multitask!
2) I hate eating alone-I used to just skip meals or have a milkshake or so,before Babushka came along.Not the best of habits..but what to do?
3) I cannot remember movies..the moment it gets over,I forget it..So,if someone is talking about the funny scenes from a movie,I generally look away..umm coz I don’t remember it!!
4) My mind can be in 10 places at the same time..SD used to get so mad at me,when we first met..he would be talking about sports and I would ask him something totally random..say about trains.. and he would be like..”Now,where did the train come from??”LOL!! But seriously.. just because I asked about trains..doesn’t mean,I wasn’t paying attention about sports..:P I think that proves that its the mind..that needs to multi-task!
5) I cry very easily and I get upset by the smallest things and can’t stop thinking about it.I cried so much through out my first pregnancy..but surprisingly after Babushka’s birth,I dunno where the tears disappeared.. I was still getting as upset as ever..but the water-works never appeared. Now,in the last few months,the tears are back!
6) I don’t like confrontations and am not very happy about arguments.. infact,most of the times,I think of comebacks,long after the argument is over!:(
7) I can’t think of anymore so asked SD and he said,”You snore!” …In my defence,I just have blocked sinuses!!and you!! yes you! you can stop snickering now!