Shruti thinks I am a Versatile Blogger and this,coming from her,I am truly truly honored,for she is someone that I have come to admire a lot,in the last year.Thank you,Shruti 🙂 Sorry it took me so long to write this post.
Now the rules:
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post
2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pass the award
Hmmm..now what can I tell you about myself??? Lets see:
1) My hands can’t stay still..I have to keep them busy all the time..even when I am watching TV or reading…I have to keep doing something with my hands-browsing,knitting,crochetting,chopping veggies,painting nails..:D – Or may be its my brain..that needs to multitask!
2) I hate eating alone-I used to just skip meals or have a milkshake or so,before Babushka came along.Not the best of habits..but what to do?
3) I cannot remember movies..the moment it gets over,I forget it..So,if someone is talking about the funny scenes from a movie,I generally look away..umm coz I don’t remember it!!
4) My mind can be in 10 places at the same time..SD used to get so mad at me,when we first met..he would be talking about sports and I would ask him something totally random..say about trains.. and he would be like..”Now,where did the train come from??”LOL!! But seriously.. just because I asked about trains..doesn’t mean,I wasn’t paying attention about sports..:P I think that proves that its the mind..that needs to multi-task!
5) I cry very easily and I get upset by the smallest things and can’t stop thinking about it.I cried so much through out my first pregnancy..but surprisingly after Babushka’s birth,I dunno where the tears disappeared.. I was still getting as upset as ever..but the water-works never appeared. Now,in the last few months,the tears are back!
6) I don’t like confrontations and am not very happy about arguments.. infact,most of the times,I think of comebacks,long after the argument is over!:(
7) I can’t think of anymore so asked SD and he said,”You snore!” …In my defence,I just have blocked sinuses!!and you!! yes you! you can stop snickering now!
Now to pass on the tag,I pass it on to :
16 thoughts on “I have been awarded …”
Congratulations. You so deserve the award.
Its nice to know more about you.
Thanks Geeta,Really nice of you to say that:)
Awesome..congrats 🙂 I still cry easily….RD believes thats one trait R has got definitely from me 🙂
hahaha you know what,R’s Mom?EVERY single time,Babushka cries or whines,I get blamed for it!!LOL!!!As in I passed my faulty genes,types!!LOL!
Yes you deserve this award, its so nice to know more about you suburban mom. LOL at Sports and Train. Even I am very emotional person and can cry very easily. I cry loud louder and loudest while watching movies. R has tough time controlling me in movie theater.
And I cry a lot while watching movies too,reading novels AND/OR blogs!
Oh I am with you on 2. I hate hate hate eating alone. Have gotten a lot better at it but still am known to eat junk rather than a proper meal when alone.
Same goes for 6. I am really bad with arguments and the best comeback come to me after everything is done.
Congratulations on the award. 🙂
i am with you on Points 1 to 4:). I love the openness of your posts. I miss your recipe posts..
Awww Thank you..:) Will email u recipe links.
sorry for the delay in getting back to you…you are in no reply mode and couldn’t reply you immediately and then i became sick and couldn’t get in touch with you
thank you so much for visiting my blog and awarding me with versatile blogger award. I’m new to your blog and glad to know that you we visiting my blog.
You are welcome,Nima!I’ve loved your blog for a long time!
Am so sorry for being sooo late here. Ws absent from this world for a long time 🙂
Congrats T and thank u sooo much. Longgg time since I rxed any award he he 😛
Ohh its ok.. we all get bitten by that bug,every once in while.
Thank you and congratulations.. you deserve it!!
Cn sooo relate to u on 1. LOL @ 4 🙂
😛 Thats why I lovee u!