Swati tagged to do the alphabet tag and she wants me to do with the first alphabet of my child’s name..So here you go-
My tag of “A”
1. What is your(child’s) name: Aadya
2. A four Letter Word: Also
3. A boy’s Name: Ayaan
4. A girl’s Name:Aadya/Ananya/Ashka
5. An occupation: Accountant
6. A color: Aquamarine
7. Something you wear: Angora Shawl
8. A food: Appam(and Chicken Stew..yumm yumm)
9. Something found in the bathroom: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
10. A place:Arizona(Aadya was born in Arizona state)/ Adelaide(My brother is going there to study next year!!yoo hoo!)
11. A reason for being late: Aadya LOL!
12. Something you shout: Arreeeeee
13. A movie title: Anamika/Are we there yet??
14. Something you drink: Apple Juice
15. A musical group:I am just going to cheat and say “Atif Aslam”..Love his songs.
16. An animal: Alligator
17. A Street name: Acacia Street(melbourne/glenroy/carnegie)
18. A type of car: Accord
19. A song title: Aa chal ke tujhe,main leke chalu
20. A verb: Act
11 thoughts on “The Alphabet Tag”
Nicely done ..reason for being late is universal for all the moms , congrats to your bro , and I love Atif aslam’s songs too esp the first few
Anti-Dandruff Shampoo – Ha ha gud one 🙂
Congrats to ur brother 🙂
Atif Aslam is one talented singer!
i’ll do it with the first letter of my name… chalega?! 🙂
That was so well done. I would never have thought of Anti-Dandruff Shampoo or Aquamarine 🙂
LOL!! Anti-dandruff took a little thinking!!:D
Your tag is done.
cool..heading over there now:D
What a fun tag! You have me craving for Appams and chicken stew now!